Here are some pictures from this week! Emma LOVES to climb as you can tell and be outside. She is getting into everything these days and is a very very busy girl. I can't believe she will be two tomorrow. I am so excited to see what she will learn and become over the next year.
Helping Daddy clear the boxes out of his car.... she is all messy from being outside with Daddy too.

Sharing Cheetos with Charlie :)

Today she somehow found a pen and I assume tried to eat it.... still can't find the pen..ugg.
This morning in Kindermusik... Emma's little boyfriend Luke came running over so he could hold her had for ring around the rosie.... oh my gosh it was sooo cute. Of coarse Emma did not want to hold his hand at first but then she decided he was ok and she would like to hold his hand. He even hugged her goodbye after class....oh soooo stinkin cute.





Better find that pen before it ends up all over your walls! Maybe that is just a boy thing though! I am heading to N.O. for my 35th reunion this weekend. I'm so sad to miss Emma's birthday party. I know it will be lots of fun. Happy Birthday big girl! Love, BB
ReplyDelete