Emma

RyanPaul

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A much needed update!

We have had a busy week! Last weekend we took our bikes downtown and went for a long bike ride along the coast and then stopped at Cole Park to play. Emma had a blast and loved seeing the boats in the water. Of course she thought Nan and Pappa were on every boat and didn't understand why she couldn't go on all of the sail boats, but she still managed to have fun in her Burley.










I even took some pictures of Emma in her beautiful Christmas dress she received from Nana and Pop. I could not get a smile but she still looks gorgeous in her dress.







Emma is obsessed with shoes... I think Ryan and I may be in trouble when she gets older.



This weekend we went to the mall. Emma was screaming the entire time to ride the carousel. So we all hoped on at the end of our shopping. Emma looked like a real jockey holding on the horse like this! It was too funny.






This is Emma's newest thing. She spends pretty much the entire day walking around the house or playing outside and singing.... ha ah Charlie. (aka Hi Charlie)

No comments:

Post a Comment