Emma

RyanPaul

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dancing Queen!


Emma has been a dancing machine lately. Here is a picture of our super star dancing away. For those of you who knew me as a young girl, I loved to put the boom box in the front yard and make up dances. For some reason, it sounds so embarrassing to me now but not then! I would put on my dancing gear, crank up the music and put on a show for the street. 
I think Emma might have these genes! I know she is shy now in front of other people but man does this girl LOVE to dance!

I had the music on while I was cooking dinner and cleaning up. This is what I saw when I peeked in on Emma eating her dinner and no she does not have any pants on. It is hard enough to get her to keep her panties on in the house, much less pants. Why oh why does my child LOVE to be naked?

So I am not sure where she learned to "drop it like it's hot" ha! Apparently Beyonce will bring that out of you when dance to her music. Hilarious! 



We had a super lazy day today! Playing around the house all day. Here is Emma showing how proud she is to be an American. She must have waved that flag and pushed the bird button on that toy for over an hour.... and yes once again, NO PANTS! Ahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment