My poor blog. I have neglected it so badly. We have had a busy couple of w
eeks. I was finally on my summer vacation from work for a few weeks and had lots of fun needed to take place as well as stuff around the house. Our new business is keeping us very busy on the weekends here. We are really excited about how it has taken off. Ryan is doing a great job with Emma Lu's and Emma and I are very proud of him.
I have so few pictures to upload but here they are. Here is my little mommy making a list. Although I don't think I have ever looked that relaxed making a to-do list or grocery list.
We went to a new indoor moonwalk play place. Ryan was mad that we would pay to go in someone else's moonwalks.... but it
was free that day! We just crashed their ribbon cutting ceremony. ha!
We spent a long weekend in The Woodlands too. These are the only pictures I have from our trip..... will have to steal some from my brother because we got to play with her other cousins, Max and Owen too.
Our first day there we met my family at the pool..... ok and yes... everyone except Emma and one of my other cousins Allison and her two kids, live in The Woodlands. I love having a big family. We have so much fun together.

As if Emma isn't spoiled enough by her grandparents.... my aunt asked Emma and her best buddy cousin t'Barrett to come and spend the night at her house one night. They had a blast as you can see below. :) Emma asks almost everyday when she gets to go and spend the night at Kimmie's house again.

My cousin Barrett is an awesome photographer! He is only in the 9th grade... can you say bright future ahead?? We headed to a sweet garden at my parent's church to take some pictures. I think they turned out so well.... I can't believe how big my girl is!!


We had lots of pool time at Nan and Papa's house. Here is Nan with 4 out of 6 grandkids playing ring around the rosy. This was so cute to watch!
All fall down!!! :)
I know I have some videos to post as well... I will try to get those up tomorrow. Only a few more days until we find out what we are having. Ryan and I can NOT wait!!
A cute Emma story from today: Emma took a balloon home from HEB today. When we got in the driveway, she said she wanted to let go of it and send it to Charlie. (Our dog that is in heaven) She said it would make him really happy. So we jump out of the car and she holds her balloon and says, " Here ya go Charlie, I love you!" About the cutest thing ever! Away the balloon flew, up to Charlie.



No comments:
Post a Comment