We went to a birthday party a few weekends ago. Nan stayed home with RyanPaul and Emma and I were able to enjoy the time together.
Our friends house backs up to the bay. It was such a beautiful day!
Emma loved the petting zoo
and the trampoline of course. Our girl LOVES to bounce!
RyanPaul and Emma love to lay together and watch movies. Here they are watching Toy Story 3 together! It is too cute.
holding hands
RyanPaul is now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast he is growing! We are all so in love with him!
On Monday, we got egged! :) Bella gave away that someone was at the door but they got away before we could open it. I found this sign on the front door....
And eggs all over the front walk way!
Inside the eggs were messages.... the picture didn't come out as clear as I would like but it says something nice about each of us. This brightened our day so much!!!
RyanPaul- You are so sweet, looking forward to watching you get big.
Emma- You are a favorite friend. I always have fun playing with you.
Jenn- So thankful for our friendship, always look forward to spending time with you.
Ryan- You are so funny, you have a great sense of humor.
Here are two videos from the past few weeks. Emma is always entertaining us as you can see.



No comments:
Post a Comment