Emma

RyanPaul

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Staying Inside is NOOO fun!

The mosquitoes are bad here again! I guess when you actually get rain, you have the swarm of bugs to look forward too! YUCK. Emma and I have been inside practically all week except for stroller strides. Ryan is mad at me because I insisted he try to mow the lawn that was over grown....... I gave him some bug spray!!! He pretty much is eatten alive and only got the front yard done.

So yesterday it was time to head out for some thing to do. We went to home depot and just let her walk around the store with us. Of coarse Ryan and I spent most of the time saying "don't touch Emma". At least she was happy for the 45 minutes we spent walking around. We headed to Target after that (which was probably not a good idea with school starting on Monday??) on a mission for some inside fun. We bought some crayons, paints and play doh.

We spent the morning coloring and then we went to Ryan and Emma's favorite restaurant........ McDonald's. At least, Emma was able to run and play. She had a ball!


I just brought her table and chair in from her play house. She liked that idea!

Pretty sure she is right handed........just likes to color and eat with both!



I am a little worried tonight after I noticed her little foot was red and swollen during bath time. She is just itching it........still walking on it, but I think she has a bite that has made her foot swell. Of coarse it would be 6:00 on a Saturday when something happens. We haven't been to the pediatrician here yet. (I had to fight to even get her in with one here in Corpus because NO one is accepting new patients!) I am hoping that the benadryl and ice pack we put on before bed will help. She is still walking on it and hasn't complained too much ........so we will see how she is in the morning. DARN mosquitoes!!! No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment