Emma

RyanPaul

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Emma's Converstations

Emma: "Why do you and Daddy say bad words sometimes?"
Mommy:" I don't mean too, I know it is not nice. I just sometimes make mistakes."
Emma: "Well, Ms Emily doesn't say bad words."
Mommy: "I know, I need to be more like Ms. Emily" (a friend of mine)
Emma:" Yep"


Emma: "Mommy when I am big like you, I want to work the window at the McDonalds drive thru!"

(RyanPaul crying)-
Emma: "Mommy Put his PASSY in now!"

Everytime I change RyanPaul's diaper, Emma is making up some song about a penis! Can't help but laugh but how much longer will she find it so fascinating?

Emma: "Daddy you can have a bite of my cotton candy because I love you so much!"

Emma: " I love Daddy this much (arms spread way out). Mommy I love you this much. (arms about half way out) :(

Emma:"I am serious Mom, we need to go now!"

Emma: "When I am big, like 16, I want a motorcycle." (I will say there is no way this is happening!)

Emma: "I am going to look so beautiful in that dress tomorrow!"

We have our hands full for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment