I have been looking forward to Spring Break for over a month now. It has been so nice to be off of work and to spend time with family.
Here is my handsome boy!

Here is my handsome boy!
Emma really wanted to be in a picture too! :)
We headed to The Woodlands for the first part of the break. We were able to spend the weekend with all 7 Larkin grandchildren. RyanPaul loved being able to meet some of our family for the first time and Emma had a ball playing with her cousins!
Emma put all the babies to sleep in the hallway upstairs!
RyanPaul turned two months on Friday! I can't believe he is two months old already! He is such a happy baby. We are so blessed!
My dad went all out and boiled crawfish for us on Saturday! They were so yummy! We had lots of family over to join us too. It was a really fun day!
A picture of Kimmie!


My cousin is probably going to kill me for posting this picture but I think it is too cute! I love it! He is such a Ballay!
RyanPaul and Taylor were able to have their first playdate on Monday. We even took them to the park on Tuesday for another one! They are so cute and I know they will be the BEST of friends.
We had a great trip to The Woodlands but are happy to be home. We will spend the rest of the week playing at home and with friends. I can't believe our week is almost over!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!









No comments:
Post a Comment