I have a lot to catch up on so... here we go!
First a video of Emma talking to her Papa on the phone! I could not get this girl to stop jumping!
Last week Emma was really quiet while I was working. I went searching for her and found this. She was sitting reading a book in her chair. She loves this book because it has her favorite animal in it, a duck!
Ryan and I purchased a new TV for our bedroom. Emma loves playing inside the box.
Nan and Papa came to visit this past weekend. Of course Emma was in HEAVEN with them here visiting and was soooo happy the entire time. Here are Emma and Papa checking out the boats down by the Marinas.
Oh how she loves her Nan and Papa! SWING!
Emma had to carry Nan's purse everywhere we went. She had to hold her arm up to keep it on her shoulder.... she is just too funny!
So we have lived in Corpus for over a year and I have yet to actually see the Selena Memorial up close. So here is Emma next to it for you all to see. I guess I am an official now?
Wowsers! Look at that shark!
They have this really cool area below the dolphin tank where you can see the dolphins swim. Emma had a blast under there. Of course one of the dolphins pooped and so Emma spent the rest of the time pointing at the dolphin an saying poop!
On Mondays, Stroller Strides has class outside the Aquarium. I never get to go with work but I took a half day since my mom was in town and we headed to Stroller Strides and then played at the Aquarium. I think I might have killed my mom with the workout but she was a trooper and did pretty well!
Here is Emma holding up her teddy to see the dolphin show!

We then headed to my mom (and my) favorite place to eat here in Corpus, Snoopy's! Love there fried shrimp and oysters! Here are Emma and Nan enjoying lunch outside on the patio. It was a beautiful day!

We were sad that Nan headed home on Wednesday! She was such a help to me with testing and Emma was so happy while she was here. We had our normal busy schedule on Thursday with school, kindermusik, Stroller Strides and bowling. (I bowled a 190 in our first game last night! WOOHOO!)
We were sad that Nan headed home on Wednesday! She was such a help to me with testing and Emma was so happy while she was here. We had our normal busy schedule on Thursday with school, kindermusik, Stroller Strides and bowling. (I bowled a 190 in our first game last night! WOOHOO!)
So today we headed back to the Aquarium for some more fun! Here is Emma checking out the dolphins again...luckily she did not mention "poop" while we were there.



Lots of great pictures, Jenn! I'll have to show Max the videos later today.
ReplyDelete