Emma

RyanPaul

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something Fun!

Ok so I read this on Jamie's blog and it said I was tagged and had to do it. Work is a little slow this afternoon... not really but I need a break! So here we go!
Here goes...
8 TV shows I watch:
1. ER
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Gossip Girl
5. 90210 (the new one)
6. American Idol
7. Project Runway
8. The O'Reilly Factor

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Pappasitos!!!
2. Snoopy's- In Corpus
3. Brennan's
4. Perry's
5. Mother's (in NOLA)
6. Pappadeauxs
7. Chick Fil-A
8. Chili's

8 things that happened today:
1. Played outside in the cold this morning with Emma
2. Worked- had another missed conference with a family! ARRG!
3. Took a walk
4. Did laundry
5. Mailed the majority of Christmas cards
6. Purchased some gifts online
7. Completed this questionnaire on the blog
8. Paid Bills

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Vacation! Two weeks off!
2. Christmas- This is Ryan and I's favorite time of year!
3. 8 year Anniversary on the 30th (WOW)
4. Going to The Woodlands to be with family
5. Emma going to school on Tuesday while I have the day off! WOOHOO!
6. Baking treats this weekend for Emma's teachers
7. Watching Emma open her presents
8. Seeing what Ryan has planned for my BIG 30th birthday in January

8 things on my wish list:
1. Health and happiness for my family and friends
2. Another baby (maybe soon??)
3. A vacation with Ryan
4. Clean house
5. Organization (ha!)
6. Meet a close friend in Corpus
7. Fun
8. A potty trained kid

You read it, your tagged too! Can't wait to see what you all say!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    Can you please give me Camille's, Shannons, and your address. I think everyone has new one's since I've updated! Sorry not to email, I don't think I even have your current email! jamier@innovativespaces.com

    Thanks Jenn! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete